What is child Sponsorship?
Child Sponsorship is one of the best ways to give children better lives and futures.
Sponsoring a child is a personal way to show God’s love to a child in need.
Sponsoring a child through Valarkuzhanthai Trust is one of the most effective, inspiring and rewarding ways to help children. You will be doing much more than helping to meet children’s basic needs – you will be helping to equip them for life.
Your sponsorship support empowers our efforts to save the children in poor communities from crimes like child trafficking, child labour and child marriage. Essentially, you help children become better citizens for a better tomorrow.
Become a regular donor
Regular giving helps us to plan for long-term projects. There is an urgent need for regular giving as the children we work with, need help every day. Your regular donation allows us to implement impactful programmes which will bring about a substantial change in their lives.
When you sponsor a child
- You are sponsoring a child’s education, healthcare and protection.
- You are not just helping the child go to school but are addressing all the factors that are keeping the child out of it
- You are also helping build opportunities for the child’s family to have a sustainable source of livelihood and income
- You’ll be stepping into a life-changing connection that empowers the child for a future filled with opportunity. That’s because your monthly sponsorship will bring essentials like clean water, nutrition, healthcare, education, and more.
- The child gets encouraging cards, letters, photos, or packages that you send.
Welcome Kit – with details of your registration and donation
E-newsletter – An e-mail update on various initiatives of Valarkuzhanthai Trust
Annual Report – An Annual Report from our project site
Bi-yearly – Letters drawings and photos from your sponsored child
Our Promises to Children
Valarkuzhanthai Trust promises that we will work along with children to ensure that
- Children are educated
- Children are healthy and well-nourished
- Children are aware of their basic rights
- Children participate in their own development
- Children are valued, cared for and feel loved in the community